20 March 2014

RELEASE DAY BLITZ + EXCERPT: Compromising by C. C. Brown

Compromising Release Banner


Sgt. Alex Cruz took the risk of his life when he pursued and established a relationship with Pfc. Cassie Bennett. Their secret was blown wide open by one life-altering event, leaving their futures in jeopardy.
Escaping the shadows of Marine Corps orders should have been a sigh of relief, but quickly turns into their biggest challenge yet. Alex and Cassie must learn to navigate the road blocks thrown their way, while also figuring out how to function as a couple.
They know what they want, but not always how to attain it. Life will test their love and their resolve, proving that their only option is to learn the art of compromising.

add-to-goodreads-button31

Compromising Release Excerpt
 

Author Pic
Just a book reading, writing loving, mommy and USMC wife! :)
I love to write, even if it isn't what is conventional and makes everyone feel giddy inside. I usually pull from dreams, or ideas that just thrust themselves into my head. I have what some would describe as a dry sense of humor, and I think its conveyed in my writing. I like to think I am a kick ass chick, but I can also be sensitive. I'm learning to grow thick skin, and in this field, it is definitely needed!
I won't put anything out that I am not absolutely proud of, but like E.L. James said, "I can't own people's reactions to it." Thanks for reading my work... I do appreciate it!

Fraternizing Cover Compromising Cover
Book #1 Fraternizing: AMAZON / AMAZON CA / AMAZON UK
Book #2: Compromising  AMAZON US I AMAZON CA

add-to-goodreads-button31

Compromising Jacket

Hosted by:
EJ Button

No comments:

Post a Comment