18 October 2013

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT: Chantal Fernando





Chantal Fernando is 26, a mother of three beautiful little boys and lives in Western Australia. 
Chase is her debut novel, followed by Kade, Ryder, James and Maybe This Time.
She is currently working on a few other projects.

CONNECT WITH CHANTAL:
FACEBOOK I TWITTER I GOODREADS I AMAZON

_______________________________________________

NEW RELEASE

MAYBE SERIES

MAYBE THIS TIME - BOOK #1

Moving in with my half-brother Xander, I had no idea what to expect. 

But nothing could have prepared me for this. 

My brother’s friends are wild, protective, secretive, always around. 

And drop dead gorgeous. 
Out of all of them, there's something about Reid Knox. 
Brooding, temperamental, guarded… 
And I want him more than anything I have ever wanted in my life.

PURCHASE LINKS: 
AMAZON US/AUS AMAZON UK I AMAZON CA I BARNES & NOBLE

_______________________________________________

EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT - THIS TIME AROUND 
(BOOK #2 MAYBE SERIES)

Chapter One

Thump.
Thump.
Thump.

And this is why I’m moving out next week.
A moan pierces the air, and I cringe, not wanting to hear Summer’s cries of pleasure. Summer is like a sister to me, and to hear her making sounds like that… with my twin brother, let’s just say there are a million places I’d rather be right now. I put my IPod on, blocking out their sex sounds. Summer and Reid didn’t want me to move out, but I know for a fact that they need their privacy. So we compromised- I’m moving to another apartment on the floor below. That way, I can still see them every day, but we each get our own space. It’s perfect. As unlikely as it is, I got the apartment with Taiya in mind. The image of her brings up mixed emotions.

Love.
Desire.
Want.
Pain.
I try to ignore the last one, but whenever Taiya comes to mind, the lingering emotion is always present. She was the only woman in the world with the power to hurt me, and that’s exactly what she did.

Even if it wasn’t her fault, or her intention.

RELEASE DATE: EARLY 2014
_______________________________________________


OTHER BOOKS BY CHANTAL
Resisting Love Series
  

_______________________________________________

GIVEAWAY

PRIZES UP FOR GRABS
-$10 AMAZON GIFTCARD
-2 ecopies of Maybe This Time 

No comments:

Post a Comment