5 September 2013

REVIEW: Finding My Way by Megan Keith



Breaking up is hard to do… moving on is even harder…

When twenty-three-year-old Emma discovers that her ex is moving on with his life, she decides to harden up and get on with living her own. 

Who knew that just opening up to the possibility of a new relationship would be all that it took? 

Things start looking up when her hot new co-worker Seth notices her. He had been the subject of her fantasies, but she never thought she stood a chance. 

Then there’s Nick, the sexy and self-assured guy she met at the train station that she cannot get out of her head.

When even more prospects begin to show it seems that life is finally looking up. Top it off with a new career opportunity and Emma finally believes she can 'find her way' to a whole new life.



Let me start off by saying Congratulations to Megan Keith on her debut novel in the Finding my Way Series. It was so enjoyable to read which certainly captured me wanting more.

As the Blurb says it all about 3 characters finding each their own way.
Once I realised there was 3 point of views to the story, I was hooked. From Emma, Nick, and Seth’s view, it was an interesting insight into their side of the story but also the situations that are unfolded throughout the book It took me a while to settle into however after the first chapter I was in the moment.

The book was frustratingly hilarious at times, as you just wanted to jump through the book and yell at them, can’t you see he wants you!! ARGH! But it certainly sucked me into wanting more. In the end, i did fall in love with Nick after he comes to the realisation that he can find happiness with a girl after all. 

The book is left with a Prologue from each Character but also leaves it open for Book #2, Crossroads. I look forward to reading the next installment of Emma and Nick’s story.


PURCHASE LINK:
AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment