3 September 2013

BOOK PROMO: Coming Home by Savanna Grey



EARLY RELEASE DATE: 6TH SEPTEMBER 2013

SYNOPSIS

Victoria Winslow has been at odds with Drue Morgan since she was 5-years-old. Oil and water mixed better than they did. She had been in love with Drue in some form or fashion since she had been in pigtails. That was until the fateful night six years ago when he rejected her affections. 
Mortified she buried her feelings and moved on with her life, or so she thought. Coming home to settle her grandparent's estate, she is getting under more than his skin.

She is his little brother's best friend and off limits. He'd always expected the two of them to end up together. How would he be able to avoid her for the next month?

Tempers and flesh collide. Will the grown up Tori and Drue give in to their feelings and find out where it leads or will old fears build walls that prevent them from finding true love?
  




 ABOUT SAVANNA

Wife and mother of three daughters and one son, life is never dull. I fell in love with the written word as a young girl. My enchantment with the act of falling in love was cemented after reading Pride and Prejudice in the 10th grade. 
I love being able to crawl inside a book as if I am a bystander watching it all unfold live. Now that's a good book!
My desire is to share my fictional friends with you so that they become your friends too! When you read my books, if you don't end it by saying "Best Imaginary Friends EVER!" then I haven't done what I set out to do.

CONNECT WITH SAVANNA
   





No comments:

Post a Comment